PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller and the Company Data Protection Officer
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data As Well As Type and Purpose of Their Use
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
3. Transfer of Data
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
5. Analysis Tools
We use Google Analytics for to examine the visit to our website. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website as well as advertising measures.
- Pages viewed
- Orders including sales and products ordered
- The achievement of “website goals” (for example, contact requests and newsletter sign-ups)
- Your behavior on the pages (for example, clicks, scrolling behavior, and dwell time)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or advertising medium you came to us)
6. Data Subject Rights
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. Data Security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status September 2021. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://seoprolab.com/privacy-policy.